Here in Black Forest, we believe that aging is a disease, and like all diseases, it can be cured.
After carefully analyzing the latest scientific research, talking with various consultants from Ivy League universities, and performing case studies with body builders & gym rats; I can confidently say that muscle deterioration, lack of energy, weight gain, and most hindrances that aging brings to our physical performance can be effectively mitigated.
We’ve taken the work of David Sinclair, a professor in the Department of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and co-director of the Paul F. Glenn Centre for the Biology of Aging at Harvard Medical School, to develop the most cutting-edge supplement that the body-building & anti-aging world has to offer.
Muscles begin to shrivel and grow weaker with age, a condition known as sarcopenia. The process can be slowed down with regular exercise, but gradually even exercise becomes less effective at holding off this weakening. But, don’t worry, there’s a way to fix this, and we’re here to help.
Sinclair claims that he’s “discovered a way to reverse vascular aging by boosting the presence of naturally occurring molecules in the body that augment the physiological response to exercise. The approach stimulates blood vessel growth, boosts stamina and endurance, and sets the stage for therapies in humans to address the spectrum of diseases that arise from vascular aging.”
How We age & Why We don’t Have to
In a series of experiments, Sinclair’s team found that reduced muscle blood flow develops as cells start to lose a critical coenzyme known as NAD+. When NAD levels fall, a chain reaction of failures occurs, affecting the metabolic function and the body's ability to create and utilize energy. Issues that result from low NAD levels include increased free radicals, fat build-up, cellular degeneration, and muscle degradation .
As NAD+ activity diminishes over time, studies find, so does the blood flow, leaving muscle tissue nutrient-deprived and oxygen-starved.
The decline in NAD+ levels in our blood is destroying our bodies. Luckily, we have the perfect solution to keep those NAD+ levels just as high as in your teenage years…
The Fountain of Youth, Energy, & Muscle
“We reasoned that declining NAD+ levels interfere with aging mice’s ability to grow new blood vessels,” said study first author Abhirup Das, To test this premise, scientists used a chemical compound called NMN, a NAD+ precursor, previously shown to play a role in repairing cellular DNA and maintaining cell vitality.
The first studies with NMN were with mice and they showed very promising results such as:
- These animals showed between 56 and 80 percent greater exercise capacity, compared with untreated mice. The NMN-treated animals managed to run 430 meters, or about 1,400 feet, on average, compared with 240 meters, or 780 feet, on average, for their untreated peers.
- A group of 32-month-old mice—the rough equivalent to 90 in human years—receiving the NMN treatment for four weeks were able to run, on average, twice as long as untreated mice. In comparison, mice treated with NMN alone ran 1.6 times farther, on average, than untreated animals.
Promising Mice studies lead scientists to start human trials and the results were astonishing:
- Positive breakthroughs are being made in human clinical trials indicating that NMN is as beneficial for humans as it is for mice.
- NMN supplementation has been correlated with higher energy levels. This makes sense given that NAD+ helps to produce ATP, which is a universal form of cellular energy. 
- NMN may also improve DNA repair, as its presence facilitates that. This could also have an influence on genomic instability, which is thought to be a primary reason we age. 
- NMN supplementation has improved muscle strength and performance in healthy men 
- NMN Improves Diabetes-Induced Male Infertility, New Study Suggests 
I don’t want to bore you with infinite studies, you get the point. NMN is one of the next break-through supplements in the market. Who doesn’t want more energy, vitality, strength, and muscle?
The Problem with Other NMN Brands
- NMN’s popularity & expensive price, has given rise to a multitude of scrupulous companies who are selling products they claim are NMN, but in fact, contain little to no NMN.
- Most companies only offer 250mg per serving, while Harvard’s David Sinclair’s recommended daily dosage is 1000mg.
- Other companies don’t have a bioavailability complex and as a result most NMN is not absorbed by the body
- Other companies have low levels of purity & a lot of fillers in their NMN capsules
The Black Forest Guarantee
- MOST BIOAVAILABLE FORM OF NMN: Black Forest’s NMN is the only NMN complexed with BioPerine® which is a patented & clinically tested bioavailability enhancer used to increase NMN absorption. In general, BioPerine® was found to enhance absorption by at least 30%.
- 99% PURITY: Nicotinamide Mononucleotide has amazing health benefits. However, purity has always been a major challenge for this super-nucleotide; something most other NMN supplements don’t provide, as it requires additional spending. At 99% pure nicotinamide mononucleotide powder, our NMN supplement capsules provide the purest and most potent NMN available.
- 1 MONTH OF FULLY STABILIZED NMN: Typically, NMN needs to be kept cold (fridge or freezer) because of its short shelf life. Our NMN comes in a completely shelf-stable non-refrigerated form and is packaged and sold in black sealed bottles that block light, moisture, and oxygen to ensure maintained and maximum potency. Each bottle has 30 servings (1000mg of pure NMN per serving).
- USA PROUD & THIRD PARTY TESTED: All of Black Forest’s supplements are manufactured in a GMP-certified & FDA-registered facility here in the USA! Additionally, they are THIRD-PARTY tested for safety, potency, and purity in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. Don't believe us? Just ask! Email us, and we will happily provide a full COA (Certificate of Analysis) upon request. We are focused on giving you a natural, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free supplement you can trust.
- HARVARDS DOSAGE: Dr Sinclair with the Harvard Medical School has been running a clinical human trial for many years giving people 1-2g of NMN, the same dosage as the one on our supplement.
From US to YOU
This supplement was developed with your needs in mind. Using surveys and customer interviews, we determined that energy, increased strength, and vitality was what the Black Forest family was seeking in order to improve their gains, masculinity, and most importantly, their quality of life.
With all the love & All the power, I’m excited to announce Black Forest NMN 1000mg enhanced with Bioperine®. I hope that you enjoy it, just as much as I do, and that it changes your life for the better. Stay strong brother.
Black Forest Supplements CEO
Black Forest NMN will be available for purchase in the next couple of weeks. We will open PRE-ORDERS in the next couple of DAYS at a HUGE, Limited-Time Discount.