2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering on the website, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter, or otherwise contacting us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information (such as email address, telephone number)
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Any other personal information you choose to provide
We also collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Improve our website and services.
- Communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and sending newsletters.
- Comply with legal obligations.
4. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties except when necessary to provide a service or product you have requested, or when required by law.
5. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. Your Rights
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
7. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites.
9. Contact Us